It has been a while since we've done any sort of meet up and I think we are more than past due! I was thinking that perhaps we can change it up a bit and drink a little, snack a little and PAINT a little?! I know a lot of us have tried Painting with a Twist and other similar group painting nights out. Was wondering if anyone else would be interested?? I have been looking specifically at Painting with a Twist but am always (always!) open to suggestions. But if we'd like to book a private party at PWAT, here is their info for doing so:
1) We do book private parties.
2) We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. You may bring your beverages of choice along with snacks or appetizers. We provide glasses for wine or other beverages, ice, ice buckets and cork screws.
3) If you want to have a private party on a Friday or Saturday night we would need a guaranteed minimum of fifteen (15) people secured by a credit card. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date.
4) On a weeknight that we usually schedule a class (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) the guaranteed minimum would be ten (10) people secured by a credit card. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date.
5) If you want to schedule a party on a day we don’t usually have a class (Sunday or Monday) or any daytime classes, the guaranteed minimum is also ten (10) people.
6) The cost is $35.00 for a two hour class during the week and on weekends the cost is $45.00 for a three hour class. We allow a 30 minute grace period at the end of the class – after that there will be a $50.00/hour charge.
7) You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive gallery of paintings. By providing criteria, we can send you some selections. We can now send you a link to our gallery of paintings and you can view the entire gallery to make your painting selection.
8) Our maximum capacity is 32 in our large studio and 28 in our smaller studio.
So basically if we have at least 15 (on a weekend) or 10 (on a weeknight) we can book a party and pick our painting!
Let me know what you all think?!